?u=liletzki&u3=1492726&rcv=1
Minimum cashout: $2. Instant Cashouts
Paying through Alertpay & Paypal
4 ads per day.

AD VENTURES 4U FAILS

>> Sunday, August 30, 2009

"WARNING! AD VENTURES 4U SHOWS THE CLASSIC WAY OF FAILING. GET UR MONEY WHILE U STILL CAN"
Days after I started using the site, I stumbled on this warning while I was surfing ads. I thought that its going to be one of those sites that stays long in the business. They have good feedback actually that's why I joined them. So sad. Knowing the failure of this site, registered users obviously feel upset by what happened. Especially when they invested a lot. It's one of the risk in PTC business that we should expect. Fortunately for me I have been a member of the site for only more than a week. So I didn't lost anything. I gained in fact a referral from them. It's the only thing that makes me feel sad, knowing that the site is effective in terms of getting a referral.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP