?u=liletzki&u3=1492726&rcv=1
Minimum cashout: $2. Instant Cashouts
Paying through Alertpay & Paypal
4 ads per day.

SULIT FEATURED IN KAPUSO MO, JESSICA SOHO

>> Saturday, August 15, 2009


Last August 8, 2009, Sulit.Com was featured again on tv, this time at Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho. I was watching the show myself at that time with my son. The topic was about swapping of things like clothes, bags, etc. A Kasulit of mine swapped his beloved poodle for a laptop. He said to Jessica that although he loved his pet very much, he also needed the laptop for his business. He showed Jessica how swapping is done in the internet and explained how to post it in the site like Sulit.Com. Wow! I really saw the site on tv. I hope it draws more traffic, visitors and clients at Sulit. To see the video of this interview please click here. If you want to be a member of Sulit.Com click here.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP